The Dead By Daylight Festival Line Up
What I do with my spare time...I'M PATHETIC
What I do with my spare time...I'M PATHETIC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So...You want an event next year with these people/topics?
Like a DbD exclusive twitch con with devs/people known to play DbD?
Or am i misunderstandin?
@Bbbrian2013 IT'S A DAMN JOKE YOU EDGY MOTHERTKRGVJ DAFGVJER FGL VIKAEGHJEGIWEAGJAEG
Jk, but yeah, it be a joke
[EDIT: I missed the opportunity to do r/whoosh]
You joke but its an interesting idea.
It kind of happens already on a smaller scale at Pax.
An charity event or something in the devs home city like this would be interesting so all the devs who wanted could all be there and meet fans.
Remember the beans trip? That but larger scale but less information given/no spoilers.
Probably unrealistic to set up though...
@Bbbrian2013 if you read the rest of the names then you realise that less than half of them are actual DBD personalities :p
There are actually a few TTRPG Cons that are done completely online. They use a combination of Twitch, Skype, and virtual table tops to do so. I cannot see where you could not do an online con for DBD, with devs and fog whispers doing Twitch Q&As, KYF charity events, all sorts of goofiness.