The Ghost/Ghost face
Ghost face is a satirical killer I wonder how they will fit that in he even calls out horror tropes in the movies. I mean I hope he has more humor then the other killers
Ghost face is a satirical killer I wonder how they will fit that in he even calls out horror tropes in the movies. I mean I hope he has more humor then the other killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I have always LOVED Ghostface and the Scream films, and as much as I wanted him in the game, I never knew how they could work him into it, in terms of the lore.