What is a "Trapple"?

I was looking through the game files and when I went through this directory

This PC>Local Disk (C:)>Program Files (x86)>Steam>steamapps>common>Dead by Daylight>DeadByDaylight>Content>UI>Icons>Items

I found an item called "iconItems_trapple"

What is it, and what function could it have?

Below is an image of the item

VVVVVVVVVVV

iconItems_trapple.png


Comments

  • It was intended to be an icon for one of the perks of the canceled killer "The teacher".

  • It's what you get when you cross the DNA of an apple and the Trapper. Not one of Benedict Baker's proudest experiments.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    It's nothing, just a joke item. A gag. A ruse. A prank. You've been had. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Swindled.

  • @Peanits said:

    It's what you get when you cross the DNA of an apple and the Trapper. Not one of Benedict Baker's proudest experiments.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    It's nothing, just a joke item. A gag. A ruse. A prank. You've been had. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Swindled.

    Why would it be in the files though? Maybe scrapped content?

  • I was looking through the game files and when I went through this directory This PC>Local Disk (C:)>Program Files (x86)>Steam>steamapps>common>Dead by Daylight>DeadByDaylight>Content>UI>Icons>Items I found an item called "iconItems_trapple" What is it, and what function could it have?

    DBD have two killers they prototyped and then decided not to use. One is the Teacher who would have used the trapple. The other is The Smasher who could destroy terrain.