High rank against low ranks
Is this for real? Why am I keep taking high rank killers? I don't wanna play against this big difference, is unfair. This matchmaking isn't good, I want to play against killers in my rank or near, not like this (too high or too low). Look my teammates, no-ones high rank. And it was two times in a row.


Comments
Not that extreme. In the earlier ranks the rank range seems to be 2-3 levels of difference. Understandable that red ranks push this even further, as there are less of them.
Rank 4 killer vs rank 6 killer.. i can't imagine these are vastly different experiences.
It's because low rank survivors are too few.... Thanks the devs and the new ranking system
The pip requirements are steeper now, so I'd imagine it's more different than before at least.
@Visionmaker True. What would be nice is if before entering a lobby, you were given a choice between hitting plus (+) or minus (-), and that could (possibly) increase your chance of opposition being a higher or lower rank than you. Maybe put bp rewards attatched to it.
The 1-4 rank difference would still exist. Swf could battle higher ranked killer for more bp, and the more casuals would have higher % playing a potato for less bp.