New killer
If you could make if happend please try to get jeeper creepers.
If you could make if happend please try to get jeeper creepers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even tho I would like this killer, the license holder is a ######### pedophile, I don't want to support him. Even @not_Queen said that they are not interested in it.
If the license went to someone else then maybe we could get it.
Would be decent I guess, but the license holder is a... questionable figure. People don't really want to support that kind of person.
@Mc_Harty
There was a post about Jeepers Creeper yesterday, the OP was fine with giving him money saying "He already got punished". Yeah, as if that changes the messed up ######### he's done.
I'm still pissed at that guy.
Indeed, but people will support what they want to support.
I support not giving money to questionable figures.
@Mc_Harty
Agreed. Don't support scum, kids