I'm still working on getting the answers, the team is a little busy at the moment. I'll try to get it up as soon as possible. Just to set expectations realistically, it's more of a FAQ on the update rather than a full blown Q&A.
@Peanits Alright. That's understandable, just asking since you said it was coming yesterday. But if the team's busy that's cool. I'm just very interested in seeing the answers.
@Bbbrian2013 Mostly answers on ''why this or this didn't change since the PTB'' ''how does this new thing works'' (ie: the killer blocking the basement changes) and general questions.
It's been a while since we answered general questions on the game that are unrelated to the new content. We think it's time :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm still working on getting the answers, the team is a little busy at the moment. I'll try to get it up as soon as possible. Just to set expectations realistically, it's more of a FAQ on the update rather than a full blown Q&A.
@Peanits Alright. That's understandable, just asking since you said it was coming yesterday. But if the team's busy that's cool. I'm just very interested in seeing the answers.
What the Q&A is about exactly.
Just a quick FAQ on the mid-chapter update, to clear up anything that confuses people. There's an actual full blown live Q&A next week, though.
Oh i see we'll there be the freddy reveal with it. I think he is planned for this month if i'm not mistaken.
@Peanits Live Q&A next week? That's surprising i wonder what the topic will be.
Afaik nothing crazy should happen by then. Chapter stuff would be several weeks from now at least 🤔
Guess i'll see next Thursday 🤔
@xllxENIGMAxllx News is planned for this month.
They never gave a date for the actual content they're just telling us what they're plans are.
@Bbbrian2013 Mostly answers on ''why this or this didn't change since the PTB'' ''how does this new thing works'' (ie: the killer blocking the basement changes) and general questions.
It's been a while since we answered general questions on the game that are unrelated to the new content. We think it's time :)