Nightmare Clown Outfit Concept
Thought I'd post another skin/outfit idea for the Forum and I put a little bit more work into this one than my last one. I hope you all like it!
Thought I'd post another skin/outfit idea for the Forum and I put a little bit more work into this one than my last one. I hope you all like it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is terrifying holy #########
I would love this
That belly mouth reminds me on the Spade King from Deltarune
Holy balls, I need Bleach, someone get me BLEACH!!
I want
Omg I love the stomach mouth! And... are his eyes teeth!!!? Y I K E S
I could see them doing something like this for Halloween. It looks really cool, especially the mouth on the belly.
You should create more because you have some serious talent mate. Looks amazing!
The kitchen knife looks out of place, in my opinion. Maybe a cleaver, or at least the usual butterfly knife, would fit better. Otherwise, I love it. I want it as the next Hallowed Blight skin.
add some glowing ooze all over it and we got ourselves a new outfir for this years hallowed blight event (if they have the hallowed blight return, that is)
Looks like something out of a Tim burton movie.....I'd buy