PIG FIX IDEA END GAME COLLAPSE

I posted earlier about how mad I was as at the changes that the developers made to Pig due to the changes made with the new end game collapse. I do understand why these changes were set in place as if the bear trap activated if a survivor tried to escape, that would be way to powerful against survivors with a rbt during the endgame phase. I have been thinking and have come up with a possible solution that is still fair to survivors, but also gives Pig her endgame potential back.

The concept gives survivors, especially those who are very team oriented, a conundrum (spell check) on how to approach the end game. My idea is this.


Keep the current timer trigger conditions on for those who have a rbt on. However there is one more condition to add.

If survivors open the exit gate this will trigger the timer on the rbt.

In relation to this, the timer on the rbt will only activate at this state on any survivor that currently has a reverse bear trap on. This means that if another survivor has a rbt placed on their head after the exit gates are opened the trap's timer will not start and the survivor may still use the exit gates to escape without penalty.

Reinstate that if the survivor tries to escape through exit gates with an active rbt, they are killed by the rbt.

They may still use the hatch to escape penalty free.


These changes would still give Pig the powerful endgame she deserves. With the endgame collapse currently being triggered by opened exit gates, this would create a dilema on the surviving team. Do they open the exit gate to essentially screw over their teammate, or do they wait? If they wait this gives Pig the time to try and reclaim other survivors for the hook, on the other hand survivors without rbt can save themselves.

I do not believe that this would overpower Pig. I believe that her new changes have more or less erased her presence in the late game. It would also bring in the sensation that Dead by Daylight has always looked at doing, which is "do I save my friend or do I save myself?"


Comment below and let me know what you guys think.

Comments

  • At this point, I just want the Endgame Collapse Timer to pause while someone is wearing an RBT. It is way better than this nerf they gave her. It's honestly enough to just sour me on the Endgame Collapse update in general.

  • EDIT

    if the Pig closes the hatch to open exit gates then the rbt are not activated.