So apparently I misunderstood how the Pig end game works.
More specifically I thought her traps didn't prevent people from exiting if they weren't active. Which is annoying, but okay. My question is why in the hell doesn't the last gen poping activate a trap? I'm more than a little bit irritated with that.
Comments
No they were active and had to get off before exit. So if got trapped would die if exited. They were easy to get off but at endgame she can patrol jigsaw boxes like gens to stop a single survivor from getting it off. So that survivor sometimes had to pushed to suicide. But also the team could leave that 1 survivor behind. That would open the hatch which 1 survivor could escape through.
So now can't play game of get to hatch first and accept suicide to killer if lose. That or let endgame take you away as single survivor. 25% Chance to get off her trap definitely not trapping them all to death. Pigs in endgame can only get 1 survivor but often get the elusive bear trap kill.
I had a Nea with her trap on her head not activate when she finished the last gen. So apparently you'd better use your traps before there's only a single gen left.
It’s snot supposed to activates if you put it on AFTER all gens done, this sounds like a big
Anyone else love it when the Entity takes away 2-3 Traps? I do, @Peanits.
Anyways, I had a trap activate when the last gen popped, so perhaps a weird bug?
The last generator being activated should activate the trap. Closing the hatch, however, does not power the last generator, it just blocks them off and powers the gates. If the last generator was powered and they didn't activate, that would be a bug.
@Peanits The Nea had the trap on her head before the last gen was activated. That's why I was confused.