Christmas cosmetics
I know its too early to be talking about Christmas, but I really want a Santa David or an elf Dwight.
I know its too early to be talking about Christmas, but I really want a Santa David or an elf Dwight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm wondering what's going to happen with the holidays as well. I feel like at most we'll get things like Christmas sweaters for survivors though. I don't think the devs would make Santa and elf cosmetics because, they wouldn't want to ruin all of the atmosphere of games for the rest of the year.
True. True. I would like those sweaters, but one can always hope.
Also Elf costume for Bing Bong.