Should I disable VSync?
I noticed that Dead by Daylight is locked at 60FPS, and I wondered, should I turn off VSync so the 60fps cap isn't there anymore?
PC Specs: RX 560 2GB - FX 6300 - 8GB DDR3 RAM
I noticed that Dead by Daylight is locked at 60FPS, and I wondered, should I turn off VSync so the 60fps cap isn't there anymore?
PC Specs: RX 560 2GB - FX 6300 - 8GB DDR3 RAM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
^^
It depends, if you have a high res monitor or if you have a decent card, I still only get like 100fps with a GTX 1070 on low(use to get like 144fps but they updated the engine a couple months back). You have to disable the FPS cap as-well in the config files. Its only slightly better when your screen is 60hz and not even that much of a difference I think the main difference is in the skill checks for survivor.