Since GhostFace is coming out
Give him this mask, I will honestly break my rule I laid out and buy him if you make him have this mask
Give him this mask, I will honestly break my rule I laid out and buy him if you make him have this mask
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HELL YEAH. Me and my brother were rewatching Scary Movie the other day and cracking out jokes left, right and centre about him on drugs lol.
We totally need a cosmetic of Ghostface with the facial expressions he has in Scary movie. My bro will be so thrilled to find he's coming out, and upset when he finds out that face isn't there :P.
Ahhhh ######### SON. WASSSSSSSAAAAHHHHP
HELL YEAH, MY GUY!
We need a petition for this people