The 3.0.0 Patch
Is it possible to somehow cancel this download with the Ghost Face? I just want to play this game with my friends. I can't because of this next patch. I need to download it first and it takes a huge amound of time for me.
Is it possible to somehow cancel this download with the Ghost Face? I just want to play this game with my friends. I can't because of this next patch. I need to download it first and it takes a huge amound of time for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, when you finish the download it will show an error, and if it doesn't you can from the begining (in pc) check the integrity of the files in righg click to dbd and then properties. In consoles you just press cancek download
Well, this is not what I wanted to know in the first place.
But after the download an error showed up and I did what you say and the game is working for me so thanks mate.