Huge Question to the Devs
- Reworked the character collision in the basement stairs to prevent hostage situations.
Did you reduce the circumference of the survivor hitbox, or the killer hitbox?
Or did you just increase the size of the stairs?
This could have major impacts, and I'd just like to know.
Comments
Regarding the wording, they probably reduced the Killer hitbox, BUT ONLY when on the stairs.
@DocOctober Maybe. It'd be great if they reduced killer hitbox permanently, but disastrous if they reduced survivor hitbox. But if they just reduced killer hitbox on stairs, that'd be fine.
@Peanits @not_Queen Can we get a response on this?
We'll be doing a quick Q&A later today to clear up a couple things from this update, I'll be sure to get an answer on that.
Got a time and platform please?
Forums, and hopefully sometime today. This isn't a huge one or anything. We're going to keep an eye out of any questions that might pop up first.
Okay, thank you for the response. Can I, by any chance, add a question? About why Remember Me was nerfed?