Response to the latest Data-Sheets-Community-Requests post

Loving the stats, but unfortunate that we are not allowed to comment on them in the thread (this is a forum, right?): https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/data-sheets-community-requests#latest

Looking at the killer stats (others can comment on the survivor stats), it seems problematic that everyone is running the same perks at all relevant levels. I think this points to something that is broken about the game and also makes it very boring to play with or against the killer.

Hex Ruin - There are so many posts regarding this topic that there is no reason to elaborate here. I will say my favorite suggestion so far is to provide other required objectives for survivors. When I took time to farm the sap during the last Halloween event, the game felt just right.

Barbecue & Chilli - It's a great perk, but remove the blood points boost and make it a seperate perk (just like the survivors). I would gladly run two perks to get the same benefit. It's too much of a no-brainer otherwise and makes the game boring.

Sloppy Butcher + Nurse's Calling - Not sure about these. I understand the mechanic, but my killer game may be to lame to fully comprehend their power. I'm not sure something needs to change here, but maybe Nurse's calling could use a small decrease in the range. I do feel very strong when I run it.

Comments