How

@Peanits @not_Queen

I want to know why I'm banned whenever I was getting name called in a thread told I'm a "survivor memeposter" and posted my rank 1 killer screenshot to prove I played killer because I was called out on it and asked for theirs in return since they called me out then my screenshot gets deleted and I get banned? This is absolutely absurd with the mods picking favorites at this point when I'm getting attacked and I prove myself without cursing or anything and I get banned , I deserve an answer

Comments

  • We do not discuss bans in public. If you look in your ban message, you'll see the reason as well as a screenshot of what you said.

    With that said though, I'm going to lock this here because there's nothing further to discuss. Please do not create alt accounts to evade a ban.