What's Dwight been doing since escaping?
Sorry, i've just found this guys channel and while listening to him educate me about horrible people of the past, i can't help but think..." So this is what Dwight does when he runs out the exit gates...."
Sorry, i've just found this guys channel and while listening to him educate me about horrible people of the past, i can't help but think..." So this is what Dwight does when he runs out the exit gates...."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
edited the post with an actual pic. i thought a thumbnail would show, my b.
Loooool
Hello,
I don't know whether this is the right place to open. I am Bill and new over here. I am in confusion where to start first and got this topic.
I saw him buying a TV at Best Buy the other day. It was a small one, though. He told the clerk it had to fit in a compact area.
@BillHanselman this is a forums, old school style. just make a topic introducing yourself.
Keep in mind the official forums are full of jaded vets like me
Thanks for the reply.