What perk build should I use on the hag and hillbilly?

What perk build should use on hag and hillbilly?

Comments

  • Really depends on the add ons used, and playstyle.

  • What perk build should use on hag and hillbilly?

    I cant tell for Hag but for hillbilly.

    Build 1 : BBQ , Ruin , Spirit's fury , enduring |

    Build 2 : BBQ , Bamboozle , Spirit's fury , enduring

    Build 3 : BBQ , Fire Up , SF , Enduring this is my favorite build ( One charge and one cooldown add-ons)

    Build 4 : M&A , Tinkerer , Discordance , Any perk | one add-ons that reduce sound or both or with one charge ( sneaky build)

  • Run my hag build

    Ruin, fire up, Bamboozle, and Make your choice

    Sounds weird, but works

  • @Hoodied said:

    Run my hag build

    Ruin, fire up, Bamboozle, and Make your choice

    Sounds weird, but works

    Ok I'll try it:)

  • Hillbilly - Whispers, Enduring, Spirit Fury and BBQ.

    Hag - MYC, Haunted Grounds, Ruin and BBQ (maximum snowball potential).