Best way to farm xp?
Hey,
I just wondering what is the best way to farm xp? I want shards for a new killer or smth.
In 50 hours of grinding i got only 8000 shards.
Hey,
I just wondering what is the best way to farm xp? I want shards for a new killer or smth.
In 50 hours of grinding i got only 8000 shards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What level are you? After lvl 50 you get 300 shards per level but yeah that's it.
Hmmm
XP? Shards?
Do you mean Blood Points?
*edit, my fault, I thought about it...XP and shards ARE tied together. No clue honestly...it's all passive and I rarely use them.
Im ok with bp. I just want shards for a new killer :)
And im lv 42, but still, it takes 1-2 hours for one lv.
You get them from leveling your player level.
So you'd need to see how you level ASAP.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Player_Account_Level
Experience Points
Experience Points or XP are how one levels up their account. They are obtained after each trial and are calculated depending on the following factors:
There is also a "First Game of the Day" bonus (300 XP), that can be obtained for either side for completing the first trial of the day.
So make sure to play every day & make sure your matches last long.
Btw, don't go for Emblems if you only care about XP, as they give such meager amounts that they're not worth it.