Custom perk workshop?
Would a custom perk workshop be wanted by the community?
Like you could simply press subscribe in the workshop and you would have them in your game to choose
Like changing the colours and looks of perks in the HUD
Would a custom perk workshop be wanted by the community?
Like you could simply press subscribe in the workshop and you would have them in your game to choose
Like changing the colours and looks of perks in the HUD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For offline KYF, I don't see why not.
I would NEVER endorse this for official gameplay, though. It would be broken to the extreme. And that's an understatement!
@Caffeine
Sorry you interpreted my post wrong, what I meant was custom perks as changing the looks in the hud, not creating new perks
Mixing 2 perks.
I wouldn't mind that in KYF, it would be fun.
So you are saying that I can change decisive strike's current icon with a middle finger?
I am in.
Yes Please.
Allow Mettle of Man to look like a MoM.