Next time you guys do double bloodpoints...
Fix your matchmaking, I am a rank 8 and I keep entering rank 14, 16, and even 18 lobbies
Fix your matchmaking, I am a rank 8 and I keep entering rank 14, 16, and even 18 lobbies
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think summer bbq event will happen before next bp event so fingers crossed it isn't broken that long. 🤔...
As a killer, I'd LOVE to see some survivors below my rank. I only get them when it's SWFs.
I wait 10 minutes to get lobbies like this:
*EDIT for clarity....this was a total farm match. But the idea if the other 2 had not DCed before the start...yeah, pretty typical, then I get my ass handed to me.
@FSB75 I would love to get survivor matches like that
As well you should....you're rank 8. I'm not that good. I may never be that good. I'm fine with that. I just don't want to wait 8 minutes to get destroyed in less time than the wait.
At rank 11, 12, and 13...I'd be happy with ranks 15 - 10.
With Amanda's Letter, BBQ&C and Pudding...I was pulling 105 to 130 bp a match...until I ran out of letters...