Broken Matchmaking
Is matchmaking broken on PS4? Yesterday and today I have been having really awful wait times. Solo-queuing and playing killer are usually instant but I've been having trouble finding lobbies at all. It sucks because double xp so naturally I want to play but matchmaking almost seems bugged. Anyone else having this issue?
Comments
On PC...noticing the same issues. Increased Killer wait times, and during x2BPs no less. I thought it was rank related (currently rank 12, so it's not like it's a crazy rank).
In the last 3 days, at rank 13, 12, and 11...average wait time is 8 minutes. Don't know if these observation are linked, but yes, I am experiencing this as well.
Welcome to Bloodhunts! When ever a bloodhunt event happens the queue times get destroyed because everyone switches to killer. When their is a special holiday event it switches in the other direction and we have to deal with huge queue times because everyone wants to be survivors.
It kinda sucks lol. Double bloodpoints! But half the games ๐