No mither buff
I still think it can be fun to play the game in hard mode, so rather than a mechanic buff, why don't you just make it so you get extra blood points on escaping (no idea how many)?
I still think it can be fun to play the game in hard mode, so rather than a mechanic buff, why don't you just make it so you get extra blood points on escaping (no idea how many)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only 2 buff it needs its
1. Start the trial healthy but you cannot be heal again
2 giving bp like you said and make the ui dont show that you have no mither
I think bonus points in boldness would make more sense. Especially since getting points in the survival category are pretty much all lumped into surviving the trial. At least if it was to boldness you'd likely still be rewarded for your use of the perk.
Both of these are great. I hate starting a trial and seeing some fool using No Mither and the killer has Thanataphobia which immediately kicks in and is permanent until that person dies. Let them start healthy.