Bloodhunt and players
Did this Bloodhunt increases the player base like previously ones?
Did this Bloodhunt increases the player base like previously ones?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
almost certainly
Dont all events do that to all games?
Yeah DBD peaked at 31,000 players on PC yesterday.
Then why are mid rank killer ques are horrible?! Survivor is near instant, killer is 10+ minutes just to end up in a 3v1.
@Warlock_2020 More players on killer side because killers get more bp.
@Bbbrian2013 I agree. I switched to playing primarily killer a while back because of that and most of my friends quitting the game. I just normally enjoy quick times as killer. I forgot how Blood Hunt kills our times so much.