Jane P3
I wasn't going to prestige Jane at all ...... I really wasn't. But then I saw someone in my lobby with a P3 Jane and her face is AMAZING.
It's one of the few P3 faces that actually look good. Like don't get me started on poor Feng ....
I wasn't going to prestige Jane at all ...... I really wasn't. But then I saw someone in my lobby with a P3 Jane and her face is AMAZING.
It's one of the few P3 faces that actually look good. Like don't get me started on poor Feng ....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Her P3 kinda looks like she was beat up.
Seriously, the amount of people that told me it looks like literal poop splatter is too damn high. Why can't they just color it red instead of brown?