Last 3 killers in a nutshell

Spirit: Balanced, fun, has counterplay, one of the best killers

Legion: Pre PTB: Unbalanced, hated, does not have counterplay, the most annoying killer. Post PTB: A bit weak, boring, has counterplay, has been gutted along with freedy

Plague: Between - she's strong in some scenarios and very weak in others, unpopular, has counterplay, has been completely forgotten after ash stopped

Will we ever get a killer as good as spirit again?

Comments

  • Yes, but only once every blue moon.

  • Soon hopefully.

  • spirit was the only dlc killer i liked. I have every DLC in the game, and the killers i main are trapper, nurse, billy, huntress, and spirit. Thats like £30 wasted

  • *Spirit release*

    Me:"Nice, the devs know what killer players want after some weak killers.

    They learned from the mistakes."

    *Legion release*

    Me:"Thank the entity, I still have my funny endgame piggy".

    *PTB pig nerfs*

    Me:"DO IT and then I will play Nurse".

  • Tell it to the developers.

  • I dont understand their logic killer should be fun and viable not just fun who goes stabbing all 4 survivors 400 times and still cant down them while plagues power completely relies on survivors if they want to give corrupt or not