Audio fix when?

I know it's a killer issue, but can get some audio fixes sometime soon please? It's basically impossible to play Spirit right now.

Comments

  • Honestly, I start to think the new audio issues are not bugs, but actual shadows nerfs. Wouldnt be surprised.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The audio issues are seriously really bad.

    For example, even as a survivor, literally repairing the generator, if I put my camera through this doorway on Badham preschool, I can barely hear myself working on the generator. It sounds like it's at least 16 meters away.

    https://i.imgur.com/7rsijjZ.png

    Level of detail bug is fun, btw. I very much enjoy my game looking like a N64 game since patch 2.4.0. /s

    @Sairek you should check your settings and raise all your visual ones. I'm assuming you lowered it so you get better performance?

  • Hillbilly/leatherface chainsaw bugs .....

  • Hopefully in 2.7.0. I’m also struggling more with Spirit because of the sound bug.