Is there something wrong with survivors?
Soo today, i played some survivor and i swear, i legit only meet useless teammates that barely did anything the entire trial. I had like 7 terrible games in a row. An example is: i was struggling on the hook, the last survivor still had time to save me since i had just been hooked, but for some reason he instead decided to go heal the other downed survivor that was all the way across the map. I died on that hook.
After all these ######### matches, i decided to farm points with killer instead to blow off some steam. I played 3 matches and i think i had some of the easiest matches ever. Those survivors were utter garbage, they didn't do a single gen.
What the ######### is going on? Do survivors expect a killer to farm every match or what?
Comments