Kate's New Skirt
To everyone who ever said that it doesn't go with any of her other cosmetics, BEHOLD the beautiful Shaku!
She's bleeding on the ground because otherwise I couldn't get her to sit still for a picture.
To everyone who ever said that it doesn't go with any of her other cosmetics, BEHOLD the beautiful Shaku!
She's bleeding on the ground because otherwise I couldn't get her to sit still for a picture.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking her white tank top (like the one above but white) with the skirt would be cute together. That shirt that comes with that skirt tho is horrendous
"She's bleeding on the ground because otherwise I couldn't get her to sit still for a picture."
This earned you my upvote. Keep on killing sir/madam.
That skirt Is DISGUSTANG
The skirt is fine, the hair is meh, it's that torso part that just looks awful.