What's up with matchmaking these days?

Past days I have been getting in matches with people around rank 10, and I rarely go against people my own rank. Anything messed up matchmaking? Couldn't really find a topic regarding this issue that has a solid answer. Got a screenshot below as an example of my most recent match.


dfdsfsd.png


Comments

  • This is so true, and so painful

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There is rank gap in matchmaking. Having same problem from Asia. Killer waiting time is long cause there is BP event. Fine, but hard to find survivors from my country.

    When I switched to survivor, hard to find decent ping killers. If there are many killers then it is not supposed to happen with former matchmaking system.

    It seems that matchmaking is going back to normal at our dawn. This is pissing me off more than anything

    It's awful that this issue occurs during the bloodhunt event because matches go down in the fraction of a second without being able to do anything about it.