Freddy, pickung up survivor that are downed, and getting healed
Can we please do something against the fact, that Freddy can't pick up downed survivor (who are still in the dreamworld) when they getting healed ?
Cuz, I downed one survivor at the Exitgates, then another survivor started healing the one that I downed. And by the Time the Survivor was healing the other, he got up and escaped.
I couldn't do something against it, because I coulnd't hit the healing survivor. (I puted him to sleep, but it tooked to long)
Cuz, I downed one survivor at the Exitgates, then another survivor started healing the one that I downed. And by the Time the Survivor was healing the other, he got up and escaped.
I couldn't do something against it, because I coulnd't hit the healing survivor. (I puted him to sleep, but it tooked to long)
Comments
They're considering setting it up so that survivors who are transitioning to the dream state can't do channels (which includes heals) which may help.
but yah, Freddy's defense is a mess overall