Event = Why
So, is it just me, or has the Camping ratio increased by at least 75%? Played 4 games today with SWF, and got THREE campers in a row (Huntress, Hillybilly, Leatherface) And one good Clown that was a good player, somehow found us easily without Barbecue and Chili, but still spared one teammate. So the event seems to just halve the usual amount of BP I usually get. And RIP all my offerings ;.;
Yes, I know that Camping can be countered by gen rushing and Borrowed Time, but still, if I usually get found first in most of my games, I end up losing rank because I am the one to sacrifice myself for the team, but I don;t get a good share of blood points. Yay.
Comments
This is exactly the reason why I will be playing killer only during this event.
Maybe I should try being killer for real this time. Eh, I generally just screw around and hopefully give the signals to rank 20 survivors that I want to farm. Has worked for only three times so far. XD
Don't waste time trying to signal a farm. Just play killer and you'll get your points just fine, but you're gonna be in queue hell. Everyone switches to killer during bloodhunts.
BP event = Doctor and nothing but Doctor.
Follow that one simple step and get your points.
Larger increase of survivours playing killer. Many who are hoplessly bad at playing killer and will tunnel and camp to compensate for poor tracking and general killer play.
Unpopular opinion i expect but the camping tunneling ratio tends to go up a lot during bp events with many survivours saying there gonna play killer during the event. Coincidence i think not.
The survivors who always complain about camping and tunneling killers are playing killer now, since its easier to get more points, and they're doing the very same thing they themselves hate. Hypocrites.
Which I won't do. I won't let anyone suffer my own fate. XD