Plague perk builds?
What should I run? I've been playing her for some time and I still don't know what to run on her. Her chases feel long and dragged out but I think that's more of a personal problem. What perks would be the best on her?
What should I run? I've been playing her for some time and I still don't know what to run on her. Her chases feel long and dragged out but I think that's more of a personal problem. What perks would be the best on her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Monitor,Bamboozle are two solid perks for her. BBQ is good too. Ruin if you need it. Nurses is that useful on her, nor is soppy butcher. Thana might be an option. PGTW however is very useful.
Cool, I'll try this
I've been using thantophobia with my chaser builds. (Ruin, enduring, spirit fury) The reason for Thano is because most survivors wont heal until it's time to unlock the gates. So this will use that mechanic against them a bit. (ps: I still wish survivors dying didn't weaken Thano)
Discordance is strong for her as well. (as it is for most killers)
Bamboozle would be good too, if it wasn't for the bug that makes it useless, randomly (don't bother Baming the killer shack window ie)
My build is
Ruin- Because she has really no map pressure
BBQ- Bloodpoints and it allows me to find others
Thantaphobia- Plague is really good at getting people sick fast and the more people go broken the longer gens take also this forces them to cleanse in most situations
Monitor and Abuse- Allows you to get close enough to vomit on survivors which is nice
I've actually been having a ton of fun running this build lately
Question about Thana and Plague. Isn't it counter intuitive? Survivors get an insta heal with fountains so that makes it kinda useless right?
So people do think that but heres why i disagree the more they heal the less fountains they have to actually use so the more you get them sick the more they have to heal which ends up giving you corrupt purge and in some situations they are dumb enough to not cleanse trust me when i say its very useful
I've been doing very well with Ruin, Monitor and Abuse, BBQ, and Infectious Fright.
The add-ons are usually more effective Vile Purge and faster charge.
Ruin and BBQ are self explanatory.
M&A is great to get closer to Survivors. I don't know how the timing works for the larger TR in chase and Infectious Fright, but it doesn't really matter.
Infectious Fright is the hay maker though. If you break a Survivor and down them. It helps you snowball into breaking more Survivors and downing them. It even doesn't really matter to leave the first Survivor on the ground because even if they picked up, they are still broken AND they have infected whoever picked them up.
Faster charge feels so great to get quick pukes on Survivors, both Vile and Corrupt.
@Captain_Spaulding
Many survivors have taken up the strategy of refusing to cleanse at fountains, and remain broken until the gates are powered. Unless you are using her Black Incense Ultra Rare add-on, have a few good tracking perks, or are just really good at loop mind games, this strategy allows them to focus down gens quickly without ever giving you your ranged damage attack. Thanatophobia on the other hand slows gen repair progress for every injured survivor, and because of that, they feel forced to give up on this strategy and give you your power boost. Survivors go down much quicker when you assault them with ranged streams of bloody death puke, so anything that will encourage them to give you that power upgrade is good in my book.