10 mins in queue?

Tried to play DbD again at rank 11 and I'm stuck in a queue for 10+ mins as a killer. I close and opened the game again because I thought it might be a bug but I still haven't gotten into a game...

I thought they fixed the matchmaking?

Comments

  • It is easier to earn bloodpoints as a killer and there is a bloodpoint event going on.

    A lot of people choose to play killer right now, I am trying to eat all of my cakes on survivors, after that I will try playing killer again.

    As far as I know, killer queues are good at consoles, are you on PC?

  • Killer queues always ######### suck when there's a double event going on. I spent 15 minutes to get one match that crashed in the loading screen.

    JFC why couldn't this wait till AFTER the update?

  • People believe that killers get more points.

    That's why survivor mains switch and play killer, which increases killer queues.

    So just play survivor, get instant lobbies and more points per hour.