Xbox
Just updated the game on Xbox, looked into the store to buy the curtain dlc and it isn't their. Do I have to buy the auric cells or will it come out as a bundle like the rest soon?
Just updated the game on Xbox, looked into the store to buy the curtain dlc and it isn't their. Do I have to buy the auric cells or will it come out as a bundle like the rest soon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish i knew, i just bought Auric Cells and got Clown and Kate that way
Definitely going to wait Those Auric cells are just too expensive.
I'm playing the DLC on Xbox but I'm in the UK.
We were able to buy the Curtain Call DLC and auric cells at about 1am UK time GMT.
Check the store around midnight to 1am your local US time.
It's 2:00AM EST and I still don't see it.
Restarting my Xbox to see if this would fix it, Did not.
Never mind my bad go to the game on store and click all adding for the game and you should see it