Killer Perk Idea
I am not good at naming these ideas that pop into my head but here is my idea...
After a successful attack cooldown gain bloodlust lvl 1,2,3 for 2,3,4 seconds...
Thoughts?
I am not good at naming these ideas that pop into my head but here is my idea...
After a successful attack cooldown gain bloodlust lvl 1,2,3 for 2,3,4 seconds...
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could simply name it Blood Lusted or something like that.
True that could be it but if the idea is used I'd rather the team name it since it's more their job to name perks
Mm. Too true.
I dont like bloodlust, id rather not see such a massive change in move speed so suddenly. I do like the idea behind this tho, helping the killer win chases faster. I had a perk idea with a similar goal in mind, but instead of being a buff to the killer, it's a negative to the survivors:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57112/killer-perk-idea#latest