You know those odd survey questions?
What if they’re for upcoming chapter themes? Maybe I’m reading into it too much, but maybe they’re trying to take something we’re comfortable with and deconstruct it into something scary?
What if they’re for upcoming chapter themes? Maybe I’m reading into it too much, but maybe they’re trying to take something we’re comfortable with and deconstruct it into something scary?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you got to the Opera? @Watery
I do!
Do you go to the Opera?
I know there's cosmetics but PHANTOM KILLER WHEN?
I’ve been to an opera in my life actually. Rest I’ve seen of videos, but my personal favorites are Carmen, and Trivata!
"Don't you guys go to the Opera?" is my new favourite meme.