Curtain Call DLC is out (and auric cells) on Xbox.

Just in case anyone hasn't checked their Xbox store yet, I downloaded it at 1am UK time GMT and it cost a mere £6.39
You may have to wait until after midnight your local time I'm not sure.
Been playing it for a couple of hours now, nice to finally be able to spend the stockpile of BP and pudding / streamers (over 150) I had saved up while waiting.
Now we just need the PS4 updates before todays (Thursday) Dev stream.

Comments

  • '' Now we just need the PS4 updates before todays (Thursday) Dev stream ''
    I can only hope! I need these vaccum pallets gone from my life.

  • The new pallet system will take a while to get used to, killers seem to get a lot of free hits now vacuum is gone.
    also they said the chapter was £5.19 in U.K. so I’m not happy I had to pay £1.20 more
  • @TheChanelOberlin said:
    The new pallet system will take a while to get used to, killers seem to get a lot of free hits now vacuum is gone.
    also they said the chapter was £5.19 in U.K. so I’m not happy I had to pay £1.20 more

    "Free hits"

    Because chasing a looper and finally hit him is a "free hit" rofl

  • '' Now we just need the PS4 updates before todays (Thursday) Dev stream ''
    I can only hope! I need these vaccum pallets gone from my life.

    Would be more than great bc I hate waiting but tbh, I doubt that it will come today. :angry:
  • Loving the update so far! Nothing seems to be broken and things seem to be running smoothly. 3 achievements down, 3 more to get.