I wish the survey asked “why?” when rating certain aspects of the game and the latest chapter.

That way responses wouldn’t have to be so black and white and vague. I could explain why I answered the way I did. For instance, I gave mostly lukewarm-negative choices for Demise of the Faithful even though I LOVED the character designs because both Plague and her perks were a little off the mark - especially Plague and how her power is weak and the survivors stand to gain more than she does (and the instant heals feel like a big apology to survivors for Legion’s existence to boot.)

Plague could be in a great spot with proper buffs and if she didn’t require significant and expensive investment in add ons to be semi effective (another criticism: Plague add ons themselves are quite boring and don’t alter gameplay in fun and creative ways like other killers have) but right now she’s arguably the weakest killer of the lot.

Comments