Survey's Questions...
are AWESOME!
All propositions: emotes ; KYF Rework ARE AWESOME!
You heard us!
are AWESOME!
All propositions: emotes ; KYF Rework ARE AWESOME!
You heard us!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1
Matchmaking BP bonus - fine
friend rematch no re-inv - why you ask IT SHOULD BE FEATURE A LONG TIME AGO
Automated bans for DC - why not?
Translation of game news in other languages - YEAH
Punish lobby dogging - why not?
Accessibility options - YEAH
More graphic setting - YEAH
KYF improvements - I know what you plan [i think i know] and - YEAH
players stats - YEAH
Tutorial Rework - YEAH
tournament mode - YEAH
map reworks - YEAH
more event - YEAH
leaderboards - YEAH, but here's question - you promised leaderboard in roadmap 2018 - and you failed [last update for Roadmap 2018 - 2.7.0 don't have it] You will tell us why? @Peanits maybe =D
Rituals rework - Another one? Better be good, YEAH =D
Clans - why not?
Ranking system rework - YEAH
Crafting - Maybe other Gamemode?
CROSSPLAY - YEAH!!!
Skins from community - YEAH!!!
Pass with bonuses - if it's not p2w - YEAH
emotes, voice lines, loading screens, icons - YEAH!!!!
more lore - YEAH!
More licensed characters - If they will not be every Chapter, maybe 1 licensed Chapter from 4 chapters - yeah!
I LOVE IT. YOU HEARD US AND OUR IDEAS!
<3
love to CM and all BHVR
Where is the survey? can anyone put the link?
@Skycerer This is the link to the survey: http://bit.ly/2Wdq24T
Thanks u!
Shazam! The link fairy has paid you a visit!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9KGNS2Z
I'd like that KYF had a way to play completely solo as killer or survivor. To check the maps, try stuff out, maybe even try different graphic settings. Not all of us have friends/have friends available/willing to help with this
As much as I like the idea of automated bans, I worry about what might happen with the game's current server stability. I encounter infinite loading screens or crashes every 6 matches or so. I don't want to get my account banned for something out of my control.
Ban the DCs once the bugs are fixed that are just randomly kicking people; and also...maybe when reasons people DC (OP addons, camping killers, ect) is taken into account :) Also the lobby dodging shouldn't be punished since half the time it is because of bad ping.
So about punishing lobby dodging I said "why not?".
I mean I do not have opinion and it's not really bad for game.
But I agree Banning Disconnects should be implemented when bugs with DC'ing will be fixed = D
And Banning should be:
a) making hell queue for some time per one?
b) you Can't play 10min / 20min / 40min / 1h / 2h / 4h / 8h / 12h / 24h / 48h / 72h / 128h ...... per one