The survey
You listened, and thats great news
Now the pass thing is what I really want to talk about
This game is 30$ on console, 19 or 20 on pc
So if you guys do this, IF, you guys will need to do what Bo4 did and made the pass free, but no pay 2 win #########, thats a terrible thing to do, make it to where, depending on devotion, how far you start on the pass at the beginning, so giving devotion a purpose, give cosmetic parts (Like weapons and torso) and give out small amounts of Auric cells like 5 or 10 and XP boosters and BP boosters depending on how far you are in the pass, and some exclusive skins in that too will be fine, like completely exclusive
Comments
BO4 has $20 pay only passes actually.
There is a separate one that is free or pay cod points to skip tiers. That's in a $60 game with a $50 season pass for maps.
BO4s implementation is way worse than bhvrs hypothetical one.
What they mention is specifically a paid pass like that.
@Bbbrian2013 Thats why I said exclusive skins, make a 5-10 dollar skin for a limited time, you get it, or you don't
That is also why I mentioned a free pass, because the game you get operators off of this pass, like zero, spectre, and the bow and arrow lady(She was so bad I could not play her)
Battle Passes don't ######### belong in a paid game.
@se05239 tell that to Activision/EA
@se05239 I said if and free
@Bbbrian2013 Thats why I said non-pay to win, Activision has lost its way and EA has been like this
I'd be fine with a sort of paid Battle Pass (Blood Pass) that you could buy through multiple seasons or buy it once and earn enough to purchase it again like how Fortnite does it. I'd LOVE to see exclusive cosmetics, Bloodpoint and XP boosters, and Auric Cells be incentives for leveling up this Blood Pass.