Does xbox reporting work
Just had a game with a green ping LF and the most obvious lag switching. Even had the cockiness to have gamer tag deadbylagswitch. Have reported. Will he get ban?
Just had a game with a green ping LF and the most obvious lag switching. Even had the cockiness to have gamer tag deadbylagswitch. Have reported. Will he get ban?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does work, but they need proof of it first
Well I don't record games, just a casual gamer, but it was so obvious and to give himself the gamer tag deadbylagswitch is cocky. Hope they do something. Was not fun to play
Then I think they can check the match, I have had people lag switch before, I had perfect ping until I went to unhook a nea, then it went wrong