Xbox Auric Cells?
I just recently got the 2.0.0 update for xbox and I wanted to buy some auric cells, but for some reason it said there were no packs. If anyone knows when they will release the auric cells for xbox please let me know. Thanks!
I just recently got the 2.0.0 update for xbox and I wanted to buy some auric cells, but for some reason it said there were no packs. If anyone knows when they will release the auric cells for xbox please let me know. Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Midnight supposedly
Ok guys thank you.
I"m EST but I think it's midnight for both.