Xbox 1 bad framerate 2.0
Killer is unplayable. Literally get 360d because the framerate is so bad. They literally just released this patch. What the hell bhvr? Unacceptable. Nobody play tests console patches for this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was worried about this since so many pc players were complaining about poor framerate.
I'm still waiting though :'(
Nurse is laughably unplayable. All 4 survivors laughing on their way out of the exits, but you have to shoo them out or they'll just take the game hostage and won't ever leave because they know the killer doesn't have a concede option.
On XB1S I am having games were I have the survivor in the middle of my screen (while countering a 360) and within striking range and missing. I literally have to strafe across while swinging to have a chance of hitting.
I wasn’t gonna grab her but man did she move fast?!
Well maybe now they've got more money off us from the store they can put some back in and give us an Enhanced update like they talked about. They put all that time and money into a store but not into fixing the fps and graphics on xbox X
Probably why the patch isn’t out on PS4 yet. It happened with lullaby. Glad to wait for a not broken update
Holy #########, you might actually be right.
And if so, that means it'll probably be another year before Xbox gets those improvements.
This whole thing is effed.