Granmas heart
I haven't played hag in such a long time but is this add on still bugged out? Last I remembered it gave hag virtually no terror radius all the time
I haven't played hag in such a long time but is this add on still bugged out? Last I remembered it gave hag virtually no terror radius all the time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@xXLegionxMainXx do us a favor: get off the computer, think about why you feel the need to spoil a movie. Just think about it, how pathetic do you have to be to do this? Don't you have a loving family? Is your life truly that pathetic? There are ways you can speed up your life you know, I think the world would appreciate it!
TLDR: Do us a favor and stop breathing