Can anyone else check for me (PTB)
The option to play on the PTB is gone. My only option is "opt out".
OPTING IN
- Close the Dead by Daylight application
- Right-Click the Dead by Daylight Application in your Steam Library
- Access Properties
- Access the "Beta" Tab
- Select "public-test" from the dropdown <<<<<I'm looking to see if this is an option for anyone else
- Restart Steam (not required, but this updates the UI properly and kicks off the download)
Comments
I don't have the option to change either
The 2.7.0 PTB is over. You won't be able to opt into it anymore.
@Peanits Release date or u get the crow of Judgement ๐
Thank you for the heads up. I didn't see an announcement and these forums don't have a "Dev finder" option (Where anytime a Dev or CM responds, those replies are listed).
I really hope the PTB was a success and you got as much productive feedback as you were hoping.
See you in the fog!
I can field this one for you @Pennis
Soonยฉ
You can find posts by people with certain tags by clicking the tags that appear under a thread. For example, clicking the community manager tag will bring you here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussions/tagged/community-manager
@FSB75 @Peanits
*Please buff Legion* ๐