Killer emblem requirements still feel like they need a slight tweak
I want to start by saying that ranking up was far too easy before the changes. No doubt about that. But the current system feels a little...uptight? It's on par with telling your teacher the assignments she has given you are too easy to get a high grade on, so instead of making the actual content harder and more interesting, she just made the requirement to receive an A a 97% or higher. And a passing grade has to be more than a 90% or else you fail. So yes, this technically makes the assignments harder, but now you have to be turning in perfect work and the content is still the same.
The gatekeeper emblem seems a bit iffy sometimes, especially if you're running a killer with no unique mobility. And as a snowballing killer, a lot of my kills occur closer to the end game than they do with 2 or 3 generators still up. So even if I am super close to Ruthless Killer or Merciless Killer, that gatekeeper emblem continues to screw me.
I like the changes they implemented which has made ranking a challenge, but I do believe it still needs to be brushed over with a fine-tooth comb.
Comments
I agree the emblems can sometimes be a bit off sometimes especially with certain killers or different styles of game play
But.... In the end ranking up doesn't even matter so until they add some incentive to rank up I don´t mind how the system is
Uhh ranking up is so garbage now, too many things to screw you over, dc'ing survivors or killers makes it near impossible to pip, you have to fight for points with your squad mates, you have to play perfect to get a merciless, and playing too good either gets you de-pipped or just a black pip, yeah it needs to go back to the old system, or this one should just be overhauled again, tru3talent also made a system where it increases in increments at certain levels capping at red ranks that were actually reasonable.