Trapper and the Endgame
Trapper bear traps should not work in the endgame.
I just open the gate and then I walk around in the map.
Because I want some extra points and search items in chests.
I could just 99% the switch from the gate,
but I dont want adept.
And I just did what the Devs said:
"The timer activate after 1 gate is open,
because survivors should control the timer.
Maybe some survivors want search some items in chests."
I had 30 seconds left and run to the open gate.
But I run in a bear trap and the timer run out.
Then I died, because the killer fault.
After the match, I report the trapper,
because bear traps should work like reverse bear traps.
Btw should I say this is a bait post?
Meeeh, I think people understand sarcasm in the internet.
Have a great day and enjoy this post ~ Killermain
Comments
Why even post this if you admit it's bait.
Roses are red
I just ate
I dont want to go in jail.
Some mods do it very fast.
@ShyN3ko
what
I didnt lie in the devs part.
They actual say that.
@Shad03
@ShyN3ko I didn't get to see what the devs said, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe you.
Also @AntiJelly
Some mods have a itchy finger when it comes to jailing and banning. ShyN3ko is just protecting her investment by saying this is bait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXtSA3YOKac48:00-49:25
Can we agree, that we disagree with the devs?
@Shad03
@Shad03 that's...still not a good reason to post bait.
I didnt even think that anyone would read further than the first sentence.
Because its rly dumb shi***.
@AntiJelly Tell that to half the killer and survivor mains in the forums. I'm not saying I'm justifying ShyN3ko's bait, but I'm also not saying she should not, not be able to. If you understand?
@ShyN3ko
I'll watch either at Lunch or Home. But I'm not saying I disbelieve you.
@Shad03
I believe you,
because you are a legion main.......
Aaaaaand you claim my wall.