@LordziPL Roadmaps are complete bullshit, though. Seen how effective the roadmaps were for Anthem? It's just typical modern gaming industry tactics. A shield to hide behind.
I'm not so sure about May 1st. The last one was half way through April so it might be a little soon. As much as I love those posts, doing them too close together would be a little pointless since there wouldn't be much new news to share.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unlikely...Why would the do that before the PTB content is out?
I want that 1st May :c
I want connection with Community and Dev = D
So it's time to upgrade Activities Roadmap = D
@LordziPL Roadmaps are complete bullshit, though. Seen how effective the roadmaps were for Anthem? It's just typical modern gaming industry tactics. A shield to hide behind.
It'll be posted here when we have a date for it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/activities-and-livestream-roadmap#latest
I'm not so sure about May 1st. The last one was half way through April so it might be a little soon. As much as I love those posts, doing them too close together would be a little pointless since there wouldn't be much new news to share.
@Peanits Sure there is. There's a huge Update feature to share, considering the reveal of the Freddy rework was stated to be in May.