Game Keeps Stealing My Items

Dude I am seriously tired of going into a trial with an item and escaping with the same item I brought in only for it to say I lost the Item....... What?

It literally shows my character running with the item in hand... #########?

Devs how is this still an issue?

Comments

  • This has never happened to me

    Were you using a battery or brand new piece? those immeadeatly get used after using them

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    This has never happened to me

    Were you using a battery or brand new piece? those immeadeatly get used after using them

    My entire flashlight and medkit that i never really got to use, because I'll probably dodge the killer for most of the game or the killer gets gen rushed and it's over quick.

  • Definitely something I never encountered, you can put it in the bug section for your platform choice, might get more a wider audience who has similar issues

  • Same happens with addons when using white ward. A bug since a year or even longer